As I peruse the internet for birthday party ideas for my little loves and showers for my fantabulous friends, I am simply amazed at the amount of talent that is "out there" in the world! I noticed that most of the blogs were from large cities here and there. I sort of felt like I needed to represent the small{ish} towns out there, like mine. Mostly because I am surrounded by a mega-talented group of friends! This blog is dedicated to all of them and to all of you. For the love of a sweet soiree!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Shoe-In!

I am seriously busy helping to plan many showers and working on my very first SWAP party {details to come!!!} so I apologize for the blog absence! I have been wanting to feature this ADORABLE first birthday my friend, Brittney, threw her son. You REALLY must check out her blog{s} because she is truly a creative genius. Love all of her stuff! She had all the guests wear their coolest shoes and dispalyed all of her son's shoes! I LOVE the cake. Oh my. This is just too much!



I thought about doing a theme like this for my daughter's birthday, because she loves shoes soooo much! I like that Brittney went with this theme because it is out of the ordinary, which as you all know, I am a huge fan of! Thanks, Brittney! I will be posting her other parties soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment