As I peruse the internet for birthday party ideas for my little loves and showers for my fantabulous friends, I am simply amazed at the amount of talent that is "out there" in the world! I noticed that most of the blogs were from large cities here and there. I sort of felt like I needed to represent the small{ish} towns out there, like mine. Mostly because I am surrounded by a mega-talented group of friends! This blog is dedicated to all of them and to all of you. For the love of a sweet soiree!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Simply Chic Sip & See

A Sip and See is a wonderful way to honor mom and baby. Especially when it is a subsequent child. What I LOVE about S&S is that the guest of honor is the best decor of all. When you are as adorable as this little one, you can keep everything else simple and chic. Generally, a S&S is a come and go type affair. We chose this one to be a brunch food spread. The flowers were hydrageas along with potted plants in silver cups.
We got printed pictures of baby Bennett and displayed them over the table.
Written adjectives describing Bennett on scrap book paper. So precious! Monogrammed Sunny D!
My bestie, Kimberly, makes these to die for butter rolls. Goregeous, but even more divine when eating one!
Our sweet friend Sally {top left} and her mom and sister. It was an honor to celebrate you two!

2 comments:

  1. What are the butter rolls? They look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are awesome Nic!!! loved seeing this - i may cut and paste your post onto my blog bc i haven't gotten to it yet. ha ha!! or maybe i'll just link to yours. :)
    love ya!! thanks again for honoring my sweet baby boy in that way...what a special day that was.

    ReplyDelete