As I peruse the internet for birthday party ideas for my little loves and showers for my fantabulous friends, I am simply amazed at the amount of talent that is "out there" in the world! I noticed that most of the blogs were from large cities here and there. I sort of felt like I needed to represent the small{ish} towns out there, like mine. Mostly because I am surrounded by a mega-talented group of friends! This blog is dedicated to all of them and to all of you. For the love of a sweet soiree!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba!

I have to admit, I do not get the appeal of this show. BUT kids LOVE it and it makes for a cute and brightly colored birthday party! My friend gave this party and I loved the invitation! SO cute! She also made this cake! I love it when people make their own cakes. I am just not that talented! I listed the website at the bottom of the post.
She also did all the plates and balloon!

And these party favors!
And this cut-out was ordered from Etsy for the perfet photo-op! PRECIOUS PARTY! Details below...

Made the cake following these directions. http://www.gabbafriends.com/courtneys-brobee-cake-recipeI Decorated the balloons with construction paper, glue, and markers. Same with the plates. The party favors are 1. wrapped in streamer paper 2. then mod podge on top 3. then decorated with black marker and whiteout. Inside the tall ones were glow sticks; in the small ones there was a car, a sticker, candy, and a little rubber toy. I got the stand- up cut outs on etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment