As I peruse the internet for birthday party ideas for my little loves and showers for my fantabulous friends, I am simply amazed at the amount of talent that is "out there" in the world! I noticed that most of the blogs were from large cities here and there. I sort of felt like I needed to represent the small{ish} towns out there, like mine. Mostly because I am surrounded by a mega-talented group of friends! This blog is dedicated to all of them and to all of you. For the love of a sweet soiree!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Haute Hatter

Ok, I am waaaay behind on my posts {thanks to the NCAA tournament and Easter, etc.} and I have some ADORABLE parties that you all have given me so keep reading! I just had to throw this site out to all of you who have itty bitties! Check out The Haute Hatter
Her stuff is amazing! This little number right here is a HAIR BOW!!! She also has party hats and more. SUPER FUN!!! Just thought I'd share! Q&A post coming very very soon! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment