As I peruse the internet for birthday party ideas for my little loves and showers for my fantabulous friends, I am simply amazed at the amount of talent that is "out there" in the world! I noticed that most of the blogs were from large cities here and there. I sort of felt like I needed to represent the small{ish} towns out there, like mine. Mostly because I am surrounded by a mega-talented group of friends! This blog is dedicated to all of them and to all of you. For the love of a sweet soiree!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cupcakes and Cocktails 30th

Turning 30 is a huge milestone. You MUST do it in style! I LOVED this absolutely gorgeous and unique 30th, given in honor of my friend, Tiffany {you HAVE to read all the details on her blog}! Her party was in a boutique and was very chic best of all, captured the essence of who she is!
I loved the cupcake toppers and how they matched the invite!


Adorable drinks!

Her party favors were rolled like a cupcake!
And in lieu of confetti, her mom made these personalized petals!


Now THAT'S turning 30 in style!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this idea (and will probably copy it)!! It reminds me of a girls Night Out we did a while back-"Champagne and Chandeliers"- where everyone brought chandelier earrings for a fun earring exchage game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicki, I am so glad I have finally met you so now I do not feel like such a stalker reading your blog(s)! What a great idea to start such a fun blog to give party-throwing lovers such fabulous ideas!!!!! Cute, cute stuff!
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw pics of this party on FB bc my friend Brooke from BU was there...and i thought OMG - what an amazing party, and such a fun idea!! do you think i could steal it and do it for my 32nd bday this year?? ha ha...
    man, i's gettin old!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The favors are my favorite part, so cute!

    ReplyDelete