As I peruse the internet for birthday party ideas for my little loves and showers for my fantabulous friends, I am simply amazed at the amount of talent that is "out there" in the world! I noticed that most of the blogs were from large cities here and there. I sort of felt like I needed to represent the small{ish} towns out there, like mine. Mostly because I am surrounded by a mega-talented group of friends! This blog is dedicated to all of them and to all of you. For the love of a sweet soiree!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Touch Down! Adorable 1st Birthday!

In honor of the last official day of football season, I HAD to post this amazing party done by my friend, Sharee , in honor of her son's first birthday! There is a lot of stuff out there you can buy for a sports theme. However, I like that Sharee put a lot of thought into it and made it unique, fun {for all the boys and dads} and still cutesie {for all the moms}!


Love this simple idea of a month-to-month display! Such a must at all of my parties too!
On a major side note...LOVE that they are Michigan State fans! Love me some Tom Izzo {even though this is a football party}!

Tristan had a smash cake and all the guests ate the "dirt" dessert! Daddy grilled outside for everyone while the kiddos played!


LOOK at the table!
Ok, and these...take the cake! She made "helmets" out of milk cartons!!! She made them all unique to all the little guests!





And a little "game day" face!

Thanks Sharee for sharing this party that I am sure is going to be a hit for everyone!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. omg! that is the cutest party idea ever! and kudos to mama for all those creative decorations. love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That might be one of the cutest parties I've ever seen! LOVE IT! I love the milk carton helmets...especially the OU one! : )

    ReplyDelete